Welcome Baby Charlie!

Thank heaven for little girls...they are too adorable!  
And thank heaven for patient Moms and Dads.
For they make my job even easier.  

Meet Little Miss Charlie.


sweet slumber
What a little sweetheart Charlie is!  I could not get over how awake she was for being so small.  
She loved showing off her eyes.


daddy's little girl
hello, big world

And snuggling with mommy.  She finally got cozy and settled.



Then, she snuggled with some of her special friends...



 Finally, she was a snug as a bug in a rug.

perfectly peaceful
Before I left, we even got to see a smile come out.  That always makes my day!  And of course, 
GO BLUE!

hail to the victors

Thank you to Mike and Joana for allowing me to spend a little time with your precious princess!  
She is absolutely perfect!