Because adults need portraits too!

I am so excited to be starting my official 1st full year venturing out in photography.  The past 6 months have been a wonderful journey, but I am super pumped to see what this year has in store.  I am hoping to see some familiar faces throughout the coming year, as well as some new ones!  I can't say it enough, I really love working with children and families!

And, who could forget, adults too!  It is funny, most people assume that booking a photo session is entirely reserved for events, couples and families...perhaps a pet or two every now and then.  But, towards the end of last year, I ran into quite a few adults that told me it has been a very long time since they had their picture taken. I suffer from that myself--as I am usually on the other end of my camera--but, it can be nice to have a portrait or two just of yourself!  And these ladies pulled it off very well, don't you think?