D.J. & Na-Dia

Working with children has been a big part of my life, well before I took the leap into photography.  I am amazed that as I continue to venture down this road, I can still do what I love--interacting with children.  And here are two of the finest, D.J. and Na-Dia.  


I met up with them in Farmington on June 8th, at let me tell you, they were absolutely darling together.




Even in the "I don't want her to kiss me" moments...


With some regrouping, big brother worked things out.  And what a handsome little man he is turning out to be!




 And little sis...she is just as sweet as can be!




D.J. and Na-Dia (and of course, Mom), thank you for all your smiles and cooperation, and most of all, for your donation to the Water for Africa fundraiser the week earlier.  Be blessed guys!  I look forward in seeing you both again soon!