Finally Spring!

This year's Spring, for outdoor photography, was almost a complete loss!  The weather was just awful...one day of sun, three days of rain, two days of snow and then back to sun....sigh.  Finally, at the end of May, we hit a great weekend!  I had to drive to Ohio to get it, but it was a pleasure meeting up with the Teagues again!

the Teague Family

I was so glad we were able to get together for another session...and that the weather cooperated.  I cannot believe how much these two have grown since last year! 
preview of last year's session




As they have grown in size, so have they grown in love...  





my personal favorite <3
even during the not-so-happy times.


Somehow, we were always able to turn those frowns upside down.


Thanks again, Natalie and Josh, for allowing me to work with your family!  It is always so much fun.  Enjoy and have a fun filled Summer!