Showcase Collection: Blue Skies

Growing up, I loved watching the movie White Christmas with my mother.  The song "Blue Skies" would often times be stuck in my head as it was referenced once or twice in the film.  However, it wasn't really until recently that I have come to appreciate the blueness of sky.  Sure I love a sunny, cloudless day just as much as everyone else...but, a photo session with a blue sky background...now we're talking!

There is something that pushes me to capture nature as it is...and rarely does nature produce an overexposed sky.  Cloudy sky...yes.  Overexposed sky...no.  And yes, everyone wants their subjects to look a-ma-zing, but I also want to work hard to show all the beauty found in the nature around them.  So, here is my first showcase collection:  

Blue Skies



Blue skies smiling at me...




             
  nothing but blue skies...


blue skies...


do I see...



keep smiling and get out and enjoy those blue skies!