Franklin Community Preschool: Franklin, Michigan

I remember the years of being subjected to the "school photo".  It was such a stressful day, trying not to get my hair messed up, making sure I picked out the right outfit, hoping I didn't blink at my one chance to get a decent photo...the list goes on.  I knew then that there just had to be an easier way.


This Fall, I was so honored with the chance to make Picture Day a little less "traditional".  No funny backgrounds, no props or stools, just little ones and the great outdoors.  With the help of a fantastic assistant, we enjoyed the opportunity to capture every individual's smile and personality.  

I want to send a big thank you to all the parents and staff at Franklin Community Preschool for helping make our time together run so smoothly.  You guys are great!

a non-traditional sampling

For more information on programs and classes offered visit Franklin Community Preschool.